A nice reminder from the Society of Homeopaths
- More than 200 million people all over the world use homeopathy on a regular basis.
- Homeopathy is included in the national health systems of a number of countries, including Brazil, Chile, India, Mexico, Pakistan and Switzerland.
- In India, 100 million people depend solely on homeopathy for their medical care and the country has more than 200,000 registered homeopathic doctors who are trained in both conventional and homeopathic medicine.
- In Europe, 100 million EU citizens, use homeopathic medicines in their day-to-day healthcare, and homeopathy is practised in 40 out of 42 European countries.
- In the UK, it is estimated that six million people, around 10 per cent of the population, use homeopathy as part of their healthcare.
Treating Friends and Family Homeopathy Course.
2-3 (online) on 13th, 20th October, 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th November.
If you cannot make any (or even any at all) of the dates, I will be recording the Zoom sessions so you can catch up in your own time. You will also receive a handbook to refer to later.
The course will allow you to take care of your family’s health in everyday situations. This course will provide you with an insight into the philosophical background as well as the basic methodology of first aid and acute prescribing in homeopathy. For example, childhood fevers, teething troubles, ear infections, coughs colds, flus, stomach bugs, minor injuries, vomiting, diarrhoea etc. Learn how to use quick and effective homeopathic methods to ease first aid symptoms. No prior knowledge of homeopathy or medicine required. On completion of the course you will have the ability to treat your family in acute situations. CPD certificate available.
Cost £70 (refundable from first year fees of Midlands College of Homeopathy if you wish to take the course)
Around 70% of the immune system resides in the gut – our microbiome has a vested interest in looking after its host after all – so it makes sense that maintaining our gut health will help us to stay well. Eating fermented foods can help and, back by frequent request, is the:
Fermented Food Course
24th September 1.30-4 in Malvern: £35 including ingredients
You will receive a brief introduction to why gut health is important and learn how to make fermented piccalilli, lacto-fermented lemons and probiotic cashew ‘cheese’. All you need to bring is some basic cooking equipment and some containers.