Treat your Family with Homeopathy
Following on from a very successful three week course in October, I would like to offer another opportunity for you to learn how to use homeopathy at home. The course will include:
- an introduction to homeopathy
- what to treat, including mild infections, minor injuries, emotional upset, common childhood complaints such as issues with teething, stomach upsets, coughs, colds, fevers etc.
- an outline of commonly used remedies
- how to give remedies and what to expect
Please contact me to register your interest.
As well as working at events, I run courses on various homeopathic and health related subjects, give talks to groups such as spiritual development groups, WIs, gardening groups, Probus or women’s groups and hold short workshops on topics to suit the audience as requested.
Please see costs for information on my fees.
I run courses which can be tailored to your requirements. Examples of these include:
- Basic homeopathy for treating family and friends
- Homeopathic first aid
- Homeopathy for pregnancy and birth
- Homeopathy for travelling abroad
- Homeopathy for babies and children
Courses can be varied in length, subject and level of detail. Please contact me to discuss your preferences and needs.
Short, evening workshops (8 – 9pm) held at the Centre for Wellbeing in Great Malvern, covering a range of topics including:
- PMT and the stresses of life
- Coughs and sneezes
- Energy for life.
If you would like me to run a workshop for your group then please contact me to discuss topics and timings.
I offer a variety of talks to women’s groups, gardening groups, spiritual gatherings, ante-natal groups and others. Subjects have included:
- Cures from the garden
- Lessons from plants
- Homeopathy for health
- Homeopathic first aid
- Homeopathy for pregnancy and childbirth
- The history of homeopathy: from purges to provings
- Natural remedies for women
- Homeopathy for mind, body and spirit.
“I must admit I was a bit sceptical of the subject…however, I`m glad I did book you. I have had very positive feed back from our members. There was a member of ours in your audience who was in the health care as a professional who praised your presentation.” Ray Gavin of the Worcester East Probus Group
Talks open to the public in 2013:
- Buttercups Connections: Exploring the Celtic Year – 21st February
- AquariusSevern: Equinox Celebration – 21st March
- The Fold: Beltane Celebration – 1st May
I have given talks to the following groups:
- Buttercups Connections
- Worcestershire Organic Gardening Group
- Worcester East Probus Group
- Malvern Rotary Club
- Worcester Ladies’ Club
- Malvern Ladies’ Luncheon Club
- Malvern Probus Group
- North Cotswolds Homeopathic Group
- South Worcestershire MS Group
Please do contact me if you are interested in a talk and would like to discuss topics to suit your group.
I work with the Travelling Homeopaths Collective, offering treatment for acute conditions at various events and festivals throughout the summer.