The Arnica Network was formed in 2007 by parents concerned about the vaccination program and interested in the role of Natural Health in disease. Arnica groups aim to promote natural immunity and provide a support group for parents and carers who want to explore natural health for their children.
The Malvern Arnica Group meets on the last Friday of every month between 10am and midday at the Café at the Cube
Updates are posted on Facebook
You are welcome to bring your little ones along to play at this informal group while you:
- Enjoy a cuppa with like minded mums, dads, grandparents & carers
- Discuss natural health approaches to common childhood illnesses & issues
- Explore ways to maximise the health of your family
- Learn about boosting natural immunity
- Talk about vaccination choices
- Browse my library of books on natural health
- Find out about support for natural conception, pregnancy & delivery
If there is a certain topic you’d like to discuss, please do let me know. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you.
It’s free to attend!
You can just turn up or if you have any questions, please do get in touch.